Additional Fees

I worked there for 11 years and he went behind my back and moved with another dentist.Lied to me about how he was going to retire.

I was a devoted and hard working employee that got stabbed in the back. The hygienist there was an evil person always bullying me. Never met anyone like that in my life. Hope I never will again.

I'm glad I'm not around them anymore. Nasty people who care about no one but themselves. The hygienist was an older woman who has no personality. Always miserable and complaining.

The doctor lies so much, I think he believes his own lies.

Untrustworthy people!!!Beware...

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dr Alan Lichtenfeld. The most disappointing about a product or service at Dr Alan Lichtenfeld was employer and hygienist , but reviewer liked patients. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dr Alan Lichtenfeld.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Dr Alan Lichtenfeld to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dr Alan Lichtenfeld?

Comments